- Chance to partner with other MADE in USA CERTIFIED® companies and executives to pursue other business opportunities, or share methods or suppliers which can aid your own efficiency.
- Opportunity to participate in surveys so your voice is represented on key issues, and to be featured in the national media articles written about MADE in USA CERTIFIED®.
- Representation on MADE in USA, PRODUCT of USA, SERVICE in USA or Buy American business issues in key forums nationally and among social media.
- A rigorous, full-scale supply chain audit of each of your manufacturers, suppliers and/or distributors. Upon successful completion, the USA-C™ seal is granted, solid evidence of true “MADE in USA” status earned through independent third-party audit.
- Readily identifies you to consumers who are increasingly “Buying America”, and therefore
- Enhances and builds your brand, giving you further enhanced status.
- Expands your customer base amongst discerning customers.
- Differentiates you from your competition.
- Adds purchase influence at the Point of Sale as consumers look for American goods.
- Allows companies to tell their Made in USA story, and be supported by a national organization that offers a forum for such success stories.
- Strengthens your brand for exports.
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Rights to the MADE in USA CERTIFIED® (USA-C™) seal on all your companies marketing materials which identifies your business enterprise as certified through the MADE in USA CERTIFIED® national standards and procedures in compliance with U.S. Federal Laws and Regulations.
- Your company’s “own” unique identifier number embedded in the seal of each certified product and/or service which traces the product components back to each manufacturer, supplier and/or distributor.
Community of Support
- Eligibility to participate in MADE in USA CERTIFIED® blog and social media profiles.
- Informal networking at MADE in USA CERTIFIED® national events.
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.
- Access to a community of support among MADE in USA CERTIFIED® member companies.
Document Repository Service
- Should the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) or other entity ever question your Made in USA claim, MADE in USA CERTIFIED® provides all associated documentation supporting your product(s) or services claim.
- Optional press release writing and distribution promoting your brand as MADE in USA CERTIFIED®.
- Optional media alert services.
- Eligibility to promote your business through sponsorship of MADE in USA CERTIFIED® national events.
- Eligibility to promote your business on MADE in USA CERTIFIED® social media profiles.
- Local, regional and national recognition as a MADE in USA CERTIFIED® member company and/or product category.
- Online Certificate of Authenticity.
- Your companies “own” unique identifier number embedded in the seal of each certified product and/or service that is certified.
- Trust chain and tracking traces the product components back to each manufacturer, supplier and/or distributor.
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter exposure for Certified member companies.
Voice in Public Policy Issues
- Government advocacy for you and your business at the local, state and federal levels.
- Invitations to legislative presentations, as well as other opportunities to weigh in on public policy matters.
- Legislative updates through our eNewsletter to help you stay abreast of current issues and initiatives potentially impacting you and your business.
- MADE in USA CERTIFIED® coordinated access to elected officials.
- Government appointment advocacy for those looking to get involved.
- Smart Phone Aware Seal
- Apple and Android App
- Content Management System
- Supplier Database
- Vendor Tracking Database
- 2D Barcoding
- Unique Tracking ID
- Email Messaging
- SMS Messaging
- Document Repository